Tuesday, July 18, 2006

walks in Rock Creek Park

each day of my life for the last eight years unless I was out of the area has included some time in the woods of Rock Creek Park
as a dog owner I never viewed my walking the dogs as a chore
walking the dogs in the woods was something that I did
like eating, sleeping, or breathing

walking in the woods without roscoe is different

brutus is different
the dynamic of one dog versus two is different

it is simple
when the dog has one owner it turns to its owner for affirmation
when that dog considers getting into some action they may first turn to their owner
while the two dogs turn to each other

brutus has lost half of his mischief
roscoe alone was not trouble
brutus alone is not trouble
the two of them together.... they were often trouble

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home